The CLASP Network aims to facilitate, join-up, support and engage schools, communities and businesses in creative and innovative approaches to learning for sustainability across Plymouth.
We intend to do this through:
1. Supporting the understanding of sustainability
2. Networking and enabling more partnership opportunities
3. Facilitating collaborative and cooperative working
4. Signposting information, ideas and acting as an advisory hub
5. Celebrating and awarding examples of good practice and outstanding approaches to sustainability in Plymouth.
We are an open Network and welcome members to join and feature their services, products and commitments to learning for sustainability to be shared through our website, mailing list and quarterly Network Events.LEARN MORE